Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Treat

These little treat boxes were made fast and easy with the Fancy Favor Box Die from Stampin' Up!  I've used this die many times when I've needed a quick gift as a thank you, or for a gift card.  They would also make nice table favors at a baby or bridal shower.  I had my Hearts Collection framelits dies out on my desk a lot this month, so I used them again here.  I cut a heart shaped hole in the box before taping it together, then added a heart frame around the hole.  To keep candy from falling out, I added a piece of acetate to the inside of the box.  Super Easy.  A hole punch and some ribbon complete the box.







use two sizes at the same time to make the frame






















Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!