Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Clearance rack finds!

The Clearance Rack has been updated with $0.99 fabric fat quarters.  You get a set of 3 co-ordinating Fat Quarters for just $0.99.   What a bargain!  I have to honestly say that I didn't know what a FAT QUARTER was until Stampin' UP! started selling them a few years back.   I am not a sewer, but I am a gift giver and the fabric from Stampin' Up! is so cute and died to match Stampin' Up! colors!  I use fabric on cards and 3D craft objects.  I generally cut the fabric into shapes with my Big Shot Dies but I can see many ways to use it.  Check out the clearance rack for other great deals!   To get to the Clearance Rack, click my Shop button on the tabs under my blog header.  When you get to my SU site, click the shop now button in the top right corner under my name.  The Clearance Rack is the second clickable option under the word "Home".    And, the items on the Clearance Rack go fast, I lost out on a few things when I waited too long to order, so if you see something you like, get it fast. 

Also on the Clearance Rack: Bat Punch - Halloween is just around the corner
Star Maker Die:  Great for Christmas Decorations!
Assorted Dies I love for Antlers on Rudolph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!