Monday, August 27, 2012

Frosty Friends!

I think these little snowmen are so cute!  I love the one with the antlers on his head, and the baby snowman reaching up to momma.  cute cute!  And I love stamp sets that are good for coloring, so that sealed the deal, I had to have it.  The set is called Frosty Friends and it is in the new Holiday Mini catalog.   I used slightly non-traditional reds and greens for this card.  The green is Wild Wasabi and the Red is Rose Red.  Also added are silver glimmer paper, for some added snowy-ness :)  and a vintage faceted buttons.  Its a sort of feminine Christmas card.












I colored the images with my blender pens, which make for a softer look.  I just added a tiny bit of bashful blue to the snowmen for some depth. 









I added the ribbon ruffle by putting sticky strip on the back of the cardstock and gathering the ribbon onto the stick strip. 









The "Sending Christmas Wishes" sentiment is from the Joyous Celebrations set, also in the Holiday Mini Catalog. 

You can view the catalog here.
Need a Holiday Mini Catalog, contact me.







Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!