Thursday, August 16, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

The new Holiday Mini Catalog is so full of great new products it's hard to know where to start.  I started with fall, my favorite time of year.  Yesterday I did a Halloween, today I am using products from the Orchard Harvest Suite.  The papers in this line are really cute for fall, the colors are great: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and Raspberry Ripple.  For this card I focused on Raspberry Ripple and Lucky Limeade.  The stamp set is called Perfectly Preserved and has a lot of co-ordinating elements.  There is a caning jar, apples, a pear, flowers, stems and leaves, and even an ear of corn.  There is a matching Framelit Die so you don't have to cut out the elements with scissors if you are looking for cut out shapes.    The stamp set is $20.95 clear mount, the framelit dies are $24.95, but if you buy them together the cost is $38.95!  That's a savings of 15%.  I used the dies to cut out my jar.  The jar is stamped on a window sheet, that's a clear acetate.  I wanted to hide the adhesive so I put it behind the "just for you" banner.  The jar is also held on by the linen thread.  I used my Paper Piercing tool and mat to make holes for the thread.  I also added some Dazzling Details glitter on the flower centers.  Its hard
to see that detail in the photos, but it really makes a sparkly and finished looking card in real life.





Thanks for stopping by! 
contact me with any questions about the projects you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!