Monday, August 6, 2012

Sandi Visits Santa

The new Holiday Seasonal Catalog starts Today!!  There are so many things that I love in this catalog, but the Christmas section has to be my favorite.  Demonstrators were able to pre-order from the catalog in July, and when I received my order, the first thing I did was use the new My Digital Studio Downloads.  This page is made with the Candlelight Christmas papers and the new Snowflake set called Snowflake Soiree.  I love the lacy snowflakes.  This is a picture of my mother visiting Santa.  Such a cute picture it deserves a page all to itself.  Check out the new products by clicking my online store today :)

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!