Thursday, October 18, 2012

Christmas Collage

We will be making this cute Christmas Collage at our November 3rd Class.  This is such a cute Holiday decoration for yourself or a gift!  The collage uses a variety of Stampin' Up paper punches and stamps.   Class is November 3rd from 10:00 to 12:30.  All supplies will be provided.  Cost is $15.00 if you are going to bring your own frame (opening is 8 x 8) or $30 if I will be getting a frame for you.  This frame is from Kohl's, and I have heard that another good source is Micheal's craft stores. RSVP by Oct 29th. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This is so darling!! I'm gonna have to case that wreath! Hope your classes are vet successful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!