Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Toxic Frameable Download

I am having a lot of fun with the Toxic Framable Template.  I used it as is and framed it, I re sized it to make a card, and I also used elements of it to make signs and scrapbook pages and treat bags and more.  And, one of the great things about digital downloads is that you can download immediately, no waiting for UPS to bring it to you.  So, even though Halloween is just days away, you still have time to make some fun things with Halloween Downloads. 
Don't have My Digital Studio?  Get a Free 30 day trial at my Stampin' Up! store!!  YEA!! 
Here are some other things made with the download.

Go to my digital blog for tips on how to use this download.
Even a Pillow! Print onto Iron on Transfer sheets and make T-shirts and more with My Digital Studio.
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!