Saturday, October 13, 2012

Craft Fair time!!

I have signed up for a table at a craft fair at my church.  I haven't participated in a craft fair in over ten years, and never as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Since this was a church fund raiser I thought I would go ahead and give it a try.  If you are in the area of Lombard Illinois, why not come by and say "Hi!" ?    The Craft fair is Saturday October 13th, beginning at 8:00 and I think it runs till 2:00.  It is at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene on Rt 53 in Lombard, just south of North Ave.  For the next week this post will stay at the top of the blog.  Scroll down to see new project posts, which will all be things I'll be making for the craft fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!