Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthday Blimp

I love the cloud paper from the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper Pack.  So Fun!  I also love the super cute cards that you can make with this years Ronald McDonald House Charity Stamp set called "Moving Forward".  Each Year Stampin' Up! sells a stamp set to benefit the Ronald McDonald House, and this years set is the best.  I have used it countless times and love it.   Last week I went to a demonstrator shoebox swap (were demo's get together and pass shoe boxes with a project in them around the table to make each others projects).  Both Lisa and I  brought projects with this cute set.  Above is mine.  Here is hers. Fun right?   I used the Window Framelits to cut the shaped frame out of my Whisper White layer, then used Dimensionals to pop it off the cloud layer.  The blimp image is also popped up, but you can't tell in the picture.  The cute Melon Mambo ribbon is from the spring mini catalog.
This is the complete set.  It's only available through May 31st.  Item #126322 cling mount, $14.95 or #126320 $19.95 wood mount. 














Here is another card I made with this set a while back.















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!