Thursday, April 4, 2013

FREE SHIPPING!!





YIPPEE!! A Free Shipping Special this weekend only!!  Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping April 6 through April 8!  Now is a great time to pick up a few things that have been on your wish list!  And, if your order gets to $150, you get buyer rewards too!  Get together with a few friends and put together a larger order, or grab a few things you've been thinking about.   
Stampin' Up! has also announced some new color changes that will take place in the new catalog that comes out June 1st!   Lots of exciting new color additions coming in, and a few going out.  Many of you may have some of these colors already as they were part of past In-Color collections.  If you see one of your favorites is retiring, now is a great time to add a new pad or re-inker to your color collection.  Any retiring colors will be "while supplies last" starting now!  Bye Bye Baja Breeze! (you know I'm going to get some paper and reinkers first thing Saturday morning!! )  I loved River Rock too, I used it for shadowing.  I will grab a River Rock reinker too!!   Don't forget any co-ordinating ribbons in your favorite colors too! 
I am happy to see that Island Indigo and Calypso Coral will be sticking around, as well as Pool Party.  And I have to admit that I haven't used Certainly Celery since Pear Pizzazz came out, so I'm happy about that switch.  I did like Regal Rose a lot :(  and Not Quite Navy, but I can't remember when I last used Bravo Burgundy.   And, when the new catalog comes out in June, we will get 5 more new "In-Colors" as well, so I can't wait to see those!  And Smokey Slate sounds like a great addition!

As Always, contact me if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!