Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the Retired List is out!!

With the new Catalog just around the corner, Stampin' Up! has put out its list of retiring Stamps and Accessories.  Now is your last chance to get some of these goodies!  There are a few punches on the list :(  and loads of paper and stamps.   Lots of items are on sale too!  These will now be "while supplies last" until the new catalog comes out, so if there are some you have been thinking about getting, now is the time. 
Here is the link to the lists...
Shop Stampin' Up retired lists

As always, please let me know if you have questions!
By the way, I was able to view the new catalog online today and it is AWESOME!! 

And...
SAVE THE DATE...
June 1st I will have my annual retired products garage sale!!  I will be selling my retired stamps, papers, ribbons, and more!  I will also have the new catalog to browse and a free make and take.  If you are in my area, please stop by!  More details to follow as the date approaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!