Monday, April 29, 2013

Stamp Camp Card




 

I thought I would show one of the fun cards that we made at the last Stamp Camp.  This card has a fun closure made from the recently released Petite Curly Label Punch (#129405) and the 7/8 Scallop Punch (#129404), both $12.95.  They have matching stamp sets and are so fun and cute. 











I used a Dimensional to pop up the punched out scallop, and placed it half way on the base and half in front of the closed front  flap, making sure to keep the sticky part only on the card base, so that it wouldn't stick to the card front. Clear as mud ?  This keeps the card closed but opens up super easily.








I used the circle punch to make a window for the cupcake to pop through, or on the other version, for the flower to pop through.  I also added some more detail by paper piercing around the circle with the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (#126187 $7.95).    I made the cupcake with the Cupcake Builder Punch (#121807 $16.95), love it!  
This flower is from the Secret Garden Stamp set (#131940 $18.95 clear mount) and cut out with the matching Framelit Dies (#129372 $24.95) .   The fun striped paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles paper pack, in the spring mini catalog (which ends June 1st)
The little scallop stamp is from a new set called A Round Array, which is i the new upcoming Idea Book and Catalog that comes out  June 1.  
Right now, if you buy the punch and stamp set together, you save 15%.   The stamp and punch together are called the Spring Surprise Bundle and you need to enter the code #133899 to get the special price, $23.95 for the bundle.  You can also get just the stamp set for $14.95 if you only need that.
The Stamp set I used with the Petite Curly Label Punch is called Ciao, Baby.  It is from the spring mini catalog that ends June 1st, so pick it up now if you like it! (#129648 $13.95).  This set also has stamps that work with the little 7/8 scallop punch. 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. What fun! O.k. I understand the concept but I have two questions...What is the striped paper from? Oops, I just read what pack it is from. That adds to the fun! Then, can you tell us the measurements? That would make it all that much easier for us! I am sure I would have to make several tries and then still not get the circle punched out straight! Yours, looks perfect! I really like this concept and love my little punches and the stamps. What size circle punch did you use. In otherwords, I love this card and would like to make one too! Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!