Thursday, January 16, 2014

Guest Blogger!

Check it out! I am the Guest Blogger today at MyDigitalStudio.net!
I love using My Digital Studio (MDS) to create fun scrapbook pages, cards, journals and much much more.  Did you know you can try it free for 30 days?  You can!  add the trial download to your shopping cart, watch some free how-to videos at MyDigitalStudio.net, and browse through the idea category.  See what you can do!  Need help?  not a problem, I am happy to help personally but you can also view tutorials and ask questions all at the MyDigitalStudio.net website.  This is a website dedicated to all things MDS.  Start creating today!! no need to wait for the UPS man to bring you supplies, you can do it all online! The software comes with plenty of images and digital papers to use,  but new downloads are added every Tuesday to give you fun up to date digital papers and stamps to play with if you want to add more.   My children love looking through the scrapbooks and remember fun times.  You can make great gifts for friends and family too! Get started today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!