Friday, January 10, 2014

Just Sayin'

I love the new "Just Sayin'" stamp set from the new Spring mini catalog.  The speech bubbles are so much fun and there are matching Framelits Dies to cut them out, so I love them even more.  Both the stamps used on this card are from this set.  I used a marker to ink up the "Thanks" so that I would not get ink on the speech bubble part.  For this card I used the Framelits Die to cut out the thought bubble, but then I further cut out the image by getting rid of the extra white around the image.  Have you ever cut something out and sometimes you miss just slightly so you accidentally cut off some of the outline?  I do, and how I fix this is by using a marker around the edges. 
























I glued the stamped thought bubble back where it would have been in the opening.  Next I attached the white layer with dimensionals so that it would pop up of the striped layer. 















You can get the stamp set alone or in a bundle with the matching Framelits Dies. 
Stamps item # 133203 $18.95 (Clear)
                     #133200  $26.95 (wood)
Bundle Stamps and Dies #134820 $37.25 (clear)
                                       #134819 $43.95 (wood) 













Thanks for stopping by!












1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!