Saturday, January 11, 2014

New My Paper Pumpkin Special

Stampin' Up! is offering a new "My Paper Pumpkin" special.  Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin between January 11 and February 10th and you will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In-Color Stampin' Write Markers, a $14.95 value, with your welcome kit. 

In case you haven't heard of My Paper Pumpkin I will tell you a little bit about it.  My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that is delivered to you each month for a flat rate of $19.95.  That price includes shipping.  Kits go out on the 15th of each month, and you can cancel your subscription, or skip a month,  without penalty, just let them know by the 10th so they can stop your shipment.  Join between now and February 10th to get the February kit.  Payments are not processed until the shipment goes out.   In your welcome kit you get a clear block with your kit, this is to use on all future kits as well.  All the kits have a stamp set, an ink spot or two, and a fun project for you to complete.  The welcome kits are all the same and are pictured here.  After the welcome kit, you will get a surprise.  Last month we got a fun memory book project, we've also gotten card projects and birthday projects.  In November we received a pretty Christmas card project.    The stamps in the My Paper Pumpkin kits are exclusive to the kits and you will end up with a nice collection of fun stamps to use on your own creations.  The welcome kit, for example, has a nice splatter stamp that I have used many times to create a fun background.   The ink spot colors have been varied too, so you will also end up with a nice collection of Stampin' Up! ink colors to play with. 

My Paper pumpkin is a fun monthly escape, you don't need to own anything extra except an adhesive of your choice, and you don't have to have a craft room of craft supplies.  You get a stash of handmade cards and projects to use throughout the year, without the fuss.   These are great gifts, too.  I think a creative college student might enjoy them, they don't have a lot of space for fun crafty things so this is just the ticket.

You need to join My Paper Pumpkin at the home site, there is a button on my blog to the right.  Don't forget to say your demonstrator is Elizabeth Rush :)  Contact me if you have any questions!   I am happy to help!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!