Monday, January 20, 2014

Simple Mailable Monday Birthday Card

Happy Monday!  I am keeping it simple on Mondays these days and this card is very simple.   I started with the new Countless Sayings 2 Photo-polymer stamps.   I have to say that once I decided to try the Photo-polymers out, I really do like them.  They make lining up so easy, and the cost is plus too!  I stamped the Happy onto the Whisper White card stock, but also onto a scrap piece of  DSP from the I Am Me paper pack.  I cut the letters out and glued them onto the white piece.   They look really great in person, almost pop off the page a bit.  I added some fun stars in the colors of the patterned paper, also from the I Am ME paper pack.  I added a couple rhinestones for some bling.  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy as my children would say :)   
Here is another version...
Well, that's all for today! There is no school today and we are off to a Cub Scout outing to Medieval Times.   I hope you enjoy your day!

Countless Sayings 2  #135893  $13.95

















Countless Sayings 1  #135892   $13.95

















I Am Me  Designer Series Paper 130138 $10.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!