Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin Celebrates 3 years and counting!

Have you tried My Paper Pumpkin yet? Or have you in the past but are thinking about maybe trying it again?  Now is a GREAT time to do it!  My paper Pumpkin is a project kit delivered to your door each month, complete with all the things you need to make it.  The kit is $19.95 (that includes shipping but you would pay tax depending on where you live).  If you prepay for 3 months during the month of March you save $5 and you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!  This is the last month for that promotion!   Or you can join month to month.  You can see past kits here to get an idea of what sorts of things we have made.
My Paper Pumpkin is celebrating 3 years this March, and they have decorated the box for the occasion.  I have been a subscriber since the start and I have to say that as the months go by Stampin' UP! has really created some fun kits and great exclusive stamp sets.  In the begining, as they were feeling out  how the kits would work and what would sell well, I felt the kits were fun but maybe some were a bit small.  Well, the really listened and the kits went from 4 cards to 6 cards to lately 9.  And the fun treat projects call make a lot for all your kids and their friends.  I know I bought several extras of the last few Valentine's Day kits and Halloween kits!  One of the perks of being a subscriber is that you can get refills of the kits you love, without having to re-purchase the ink or stamps, just the paper parts!
Check out the kit from last month!


 Those envelopes are so pretty!!! The sayings in this set are fabulous and I know I will get a lot of use out of them!
Today is the last day to sign up to get the My Paper Pumpkin kit for March!!  You wont want to miss it!  Wish it were a delivery of cupcakes like the picture!!
Contact me with any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!