Friday, March 11, 2016

You Rock!

Hi Everyone!! This is another of the projects I submitted for the Display Board Stamper contest.  I wanted to submit a kid project because so much of what I see out in the world of stamping is pretty and floral!  Don't get me wrong, I love pretty and floral!  I truly do.  But the reality is that I have two boys and 4 nephews and a husband and ... you get the idea.  I need more kid centered cards than I make.  With this in mind I thought I would make a kid boy card and I thought of this stamp set right away. 

The set is really fun, lots of different things you can do with the boy here.  I was a little worried that it would be hard to line up the trophy in the boys hand, but because this set is photopolymere is was actually super easy!













I stamped the images onto Watercolor paper, as that is my go to for coloring. You can use markers or blender pens on this as well.
I choose colors straight from the paper, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight.















I love that Stampin' Up! makes so many great coordinating products.  One of the things that I didn't like before joining Stampin' Up! was off color ribbons or accessories.  I remember adding a ribbon and thinking it was just not right, or the buttons were wrong, or something.  That is not a problem with Stampin' Up!  Here I have paper with Pacific Point in in, so I used Pacific Point ink, Pacific Point Ribbon, and even Pacific Point sequins!!  That is just a whole lot of awesomeness right there!









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!