Thursday, March 3, 2016

You're Eggstraordinary!

Hi  everyone!  Today I am showing you a fun Easter Card!  I love the little chicky from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and I knew that I wanted to use him for Easter.









I started out by stamping the chick onto some fun designer series paper from the It's My Party DSP Stack.
I also Stamped him onto the Whisper White card stock.  I used a Tangerine Tango marker to color in the feet and the beak.  I cut out the chick and attached him on top of the one on the white base, this way you didn't have to cut out his feet :)
The "you're eggstraordinary" comes from the "Greatest Greetings" stamp set.
I added s strip of Washi Tape to the top of the cardstock as well, also from the It's My Party collection.  Don't you love the easy co-ordination that Stampin' Up! offers?! I know I do!  I choose the color of the egg and the little flower by picking colors from the It's My Party paper.  The Egg is an oval cut with the Ovals Collection Framelit dies.  The little flower is punched from the Blossom Punch Bunch.  The little flower is both cute and functional. It holds the card flap closed.  I placed a glue dot on the bottom half of the flower and attached it so that the top half hangs over the top of the egg.
Here is the card closed.  The paper with the cute colorful dots is from, you guessed it, the It's My Party paper stack.











Here is the way it will look when open.  So Cute!



















But it just gets even cuter!  The font and fun saying on the "You're Eggstraordinary" is the perfect sentiment for the inside! Love it!!
I hope you do too!

Here are some measurements.
The Sahara Sand card base is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 scored at 2 1/2 and 6 3/4.
The Whisper White card stock is 4 1/2 by 3 3/4.
The Polka Dot patterned paper is 1 1/2 by 5 1/4 for the smaller bottom piece.  The largest piece on the top is 2 1/4 by 5 1/4.




 The Honeycomb Happiness stamp set is only available for a limited time and will retire at the end of March. It is FREE with a $50 purchase, so now is a great time to purchase some of the great coordinating products from the It's My Party Collection, or any of your other favorites!
 Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! I am happy to help!


 Thanks for stopping by today!  

5 comments:

  1. Love this Easter card. Simple but to the point.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ❤ it. I shared it with my down line and she made a cute version of it with her club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd get so much enjoyment out of this stamp set. Now you have given me one more reason to like it even more. Love this card. Thanks for sharing the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like this card, it was a fun one to make!!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!