Monday, May 25, 2020

One Template, Three Cards from Simple to Wow with Forever Fern
























Hi Everyone! I have been enjoying the Forever Fern set for several days now! It is just so pretty.  The whole suite is beautiful and I can't wait to share it with you when the catalog goes live in just a little over a week from now.  While I can't show you the catalog images I can show you the stamps I have in hand, so here they are.  There is also a gorgeous collection of papers and embellishments that go with this suite, and I will show all that off in another video on Wednesday.  For now, I wanted to focus on the stamps.


                     I have a short video showing how to make all three versions of the card.


For this trio of cards I started with the simple Stampin' version. This version is a simple, inexpensive and easy to make card.  The card is flat, easy to mail, and does not require additional dies or a die cutting machine.  The Distinctive stamps make the card lovely all on their own.  
I used Pear Pizzazz and Pretty Peacock inks as well as Pretty Peacock and Whisper White Cardstock.











This next version is stepped up a bit with the addition of the coordinating die collection as well as some gold twine.  The die cut pieces are popped up on Dimensionals, as is the Pretty Peacock sentiment piece.
This final version adds more sparkle to the card with the addition of the Laser cut gold leaves and the gems from the Flowers for every season collection.

What ever version of this card you make, it is sure to bring a smile to the recipient.  I hope you come back Wednesday to see the whole Forever Greenery Suite of products. 

Have you been seeing a lot of sneak peeks and wish you could get your hands on some of these new products now? You can! Join my team and choose from a selection of brand new products to make up your starter kit.  choose $125 worth of products for just $99 plus FREE shipping.  Click the join button under my blog header to get started and learn more. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, this is definitely a stamp set I need! I love your videos especially
    your instructions which are very clear and consise. You have a sweet and calm voice, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!