Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Kits on sale and more Last Chance Products

Kits & Medleys on Sale


Creativity comes easy when you've got amazing coordinating products. We don't want to brag, but coordination is one of our strong points.

The artists at Stampin' Up! have curated collections of exclusive coordinating products that give you the materials you need to create something amazing. These unique collections are called Product Medleys. As part of the Retirement List, two Product Medleys are currently available, only while supplies last, up 60% off. Talk about a huge value!
With the new catalog right around the corner, now is a good time to take a look at the list of retiring products and see if any were on your list last year. It also means that my Annual New Catalog Kick off / Retired Products sale is coming too!! This year it will look a bit different as I can not have an actual In-Person event. I plan on a few Facebook Lives throughout the day, some product demos and even a raffle. There will be a chance to purchase from my retired products garage sale and even earn some of the items in my garage sale FREE with my BOGO event. Buy from the new catalog and get some FREE from the old catalog. I will have more information about this on my blog and Facebook page, so be on the lookout.
As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth





Botanical Prints Product Medley #151301

The Botanical Prints Product Medley is a perfect example. The medley includes stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating cards and more. This product medley is also available in French.

SAVE 40%




Everything Is Rosy Product Medley #150059

The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is a perfect example. Products in this medley are exclusive to this medley and cannot be purchased anywhere else. You'll love the happy, rosy feeling you get as you create with these fun and flowery products. Available for a limited time. Get them while you can! Also available in French.

SAVE 45%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!