Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sending Happy Mail

 Today I am Sharing Sunshine by sending out LOTS of happy mail!  I used the Share Sunshine PDF from Stampin' Up! You can get it here with a $12 donation to Covid-19 Relief until June 2nd. 100% of proceeds go to two different organizations working on community relief.
 https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca

I used retiring InColor cardstock Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.  I also used the retiring InColor 6x6 Designer paper.  I also used the super cute retiring Birthday Bonanza paper to cut out those adorable animals in the Sending Hugs card.   Stitched Be Mine Heart dies used, as well as the Layering Circles dies (smiley face) and Vase Builder Punch (eyebrows) and Stitched Nested Labels dies (mask).

The cards to the left here use retiring Follow Your Art paper (On Sale NOW) as well as the retiring Crafting Forever set and the retiring It Starts with Art Bundle, as well as the Follow Your Art Felt Embellishments (On Sale Now).










                 The "Craftermath" of my busy week!! Time to get cleaning and organizing! :)




Last Chance Products will be gone soon! Act now if there are items on your wish list, and take advantage of some great deals.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!