Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Forever Greenery Suite of products

I spent the whole day using the Forever Greenery Suite from Stampin' Up!  I tried to use every item in the suite and I think I succeeded. I started by stamping a whole bunch of the images and cutting them out.  I also took a piece of the Gold Laser Cut Specialty Designer Paper and separated all the pieces.  I had the coordinating Gold Hoop Embellishments, the Forever Greenery Paper, the Greenery Embossing Folder, the ribbon, basically the entire suite in front of me.  I then just started assembling cards.  It was so easy to make beautiful cards with this suite.  They all just seemed to fall together. The three cards on the left are my favorite. 







I made a video showcasing this whole suite of products. I hope you watch because the papers and pieces are all just so beautiful.   These products are coming soon, June 3rd, with the release of the new Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up!

Here are all the cards I made today with these products.  Look for the little details on the Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper. The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is pretty amazing too.  







 Be sure to check back next week when the catalog goes live!  I will have the link to the catalog here on my blog so you can see the whole thing, including this beautiful suite.  Thank you so much for popping in today, I hope you were inspired to create something!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!