Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Big Retired products Sale!!

 Hi Everyone!! With the start of the new catalog comes my Annual Garage sale of retired goodies!! I need to sell some retired items to make way for some new. Can you help me? 

I have a LARGE list of items going here on my blog, just click the garage sale tab.  

I will also be having a HUGE sale IN PERSON this year! Yay!  I have a lot of extra items since we had to take a year off from in person events.  

The Sale will take place this Saturday May 7th, from 9 to noon, at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene (just off rt 53, just south of North Ave).  I use a room upstairs (room 202) for my classes. There is an elevator or stairs. No Credit cards, sorry, but I will take zell or venmo and PayPal, or cash.  Checks for regular customers only.

Can't make it in-person? No problem. I can ship to you or you can pick up.

 

MAY ONLY! BOGO SALE! 

MAY ONLY: BOGO!!  Make a purchase from the new catalog or spring mini catalog and choose items of equal value (use reg prices) FREE from my garage sale list!!   Yes, that's right! For example, if you make a purchase from me in May for $50, you can choose $50 from my garage sale.

You don't have to take advantage of the BOGO.  If you are a demonstrator and buy from yourself with your discount or if you are just not ready to make a purchase from the new catalog but have sale things you want to get, you can just buy at the sale prices. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!