Monday, May 30, 2022

In Color Starter kit promotion ending soon!

 

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the In Color Starter kit promotion.

For just $99 You can choose $125 worth of any current Stampin' UP! merchandise AND Stampin' Up! will add in all the new In Color ink pads (Parakeet Parry, Tahitian Tide, Summer Sorbet, Orchid Opulence, and Starry Sky)  New In Color Cardstock, and New In Cololr Designer Series Paper for FREE!  

You will then get a discount of 20% on all purchases for the next quarter, but there are no obligations to purchase and use the discount.  Feel free to contact me with any questions or click the Join My Team tab under my blog header to get started choosing your items. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!