Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Today's the Day!!! New Catalog Day!!!

 

  Today the new catalog goes live!! Yay! I love new catalog day and this years catalog did not disappoint. The New Annual Catalog is so bright and cheery and I just love the new colors!  Take a look through the new catalog and if your wish list is getting a little long, think about joining my team to take advantage of the awesome starter kit deal going on right now!  The Starter kit is always a great deal, choose any $125 worth of merchandise for just $99, but in May, you will get even more.


When you join in May, you will receive an additional $66.50 in new IN Color products. You will get a pack of InColor grid paper, all 5 new InColor ink pads, InColor Cardstock and InColor designer series paper. 


 


 Contact me with any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!