Monday, March 27, 2023

Lots of Layers with the Ginkgo Branch stamp set


 The Ginkgo Branch stamp set from Stampin' Up! is just beautiful and the dies just push it right over the top. I was attracted to it right away when I saw the set in the January to June mini catalog. 

I decided to pair the stamp up with some pretty specialty papers. I used the Distressed Gold and Vellum Layering papers.  

To give the Ginkgo Die cut more dimension, I used my Water Painter to add Pear Pizzazz ink to the Soft Sea Foam cut out.  

For some added texture I tore the edges of the paper layers. 



 

 

                        You can see a full how to for this card on my YouTube channel.


 

I continued the tearing on the inside of the card and stamped a smaller Ginkgo in Pear Pizzazz.









The sentiments included with this stamp set are very nice and I love that the die set includes a label die for them. 









Take a look at these gorgeous samples from the catalog. 













If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours! Contact me with any questions via my Stampin' Up! site: https://bethrush.stampinup.net/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!