Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Farm

 Another Scrapbook page! Actually a two-page spread! I'm on a roll!

These pages don't use special techniques or even products that you can still order, so I almost didn't share it! But they do use a couple of my favorite scrapbook items, I would even say my go to items, so I felt I should share these pages anyway.


The 'Scrapbook Essential' items for me are the Tailor Made Tags dies, and Alphabet stamps and dies.  

I use the tag dies all the time on scrapbook pages, they are great for titles, as I used the die for on this page. You can also use the tags for journaling or page decorations.  They are so useful!! 



 Alphabet dies are also great for titles.  On this page I used the Alphabet A La Mode dies.  These are a great size because they are tall, but thin.  The thin part is great because you can spell out more words on a card. In the past I have had letter dies that were thicker and could only fit 4 letters across a card, spelling out things like "love" or HB2U for Happy Birthday to you. These newer dies allow for more letters to fit across a card, and of course a scrapbook page. Here are a couple samples from the catalog.




I also tend to purchase all the alphabet stamps.  Currently there are two different alphabet stamps available.  Alphabest, which I used on my page for the word 'the'.   I added some catalog samples under the stamp sets so that you can get an idea on their size.

 
 
And the Classic Letters stamp set. 
 

 

 
These pages are from a trip to "The Farm" in Sturgeon Bay Wisc.  Our family goes there often while on vacation and we have been going there for years. I love to see the family posed with the scarecrow, same scarecrow but my family grows and the kids keep getting bigger :) 
 
The Designer Series Paper that I used for these pages was a pack that was Free with Purchase during Sale-a-Bration, so unfortunately it is no longer available, however Stampin' Up! has so many fantastic papers that I am sure you will find one to fit your needs. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!