Wednesday, March 29, 2023

One Template Two Ways - Paper Basket Easter Treat holder

 

Hi Everyone! Today I wanted to show how to make some Easter Treat Baskets. I used a very simple "2,4,6" template on both, but I changed them up a little to get two different basket looks.  Which do you like?  Here they are with an added tag for decoration.



To make the tag I used the Decorative Circle punch in white, then punched again with a strip of Designer Series Paper from the Regency Park Pack to get the bottom edge only.  I then added a bunny punched from the Country Gingham Designer Series Paper Pack. 

As of today as I post this, the Bunny Punch is on backorder :( however the stamp is not and you can use the stamp to add a bunny or even just stamp the bunny on gingham paper and cut it out by hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 For this version, I decorated the sides with panels of cardstock embossed with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing folder. 









 

You can see how to make both of these versions in my video below. 



Which version is your favorite?

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!