Thursday, March 30, 2023

Last Chance List


As we say Hello to the new Annual Catalog, we have to say goodbye to some retiring products.  There are so many products leaving us because we have a new Annual Catalog, Retiring Mini Catalog, and a Big Color Refresh.  The Color Refresh effects bundles like Markers, Watercolor Pencils, Pastels, and Paper Packs.  So many items retiring and so many new items coming in means that Stampin' Up! needs to make room in the warehouse! And that means sale prices!! YAY! There are some really great deals to be had. 

Prices go into effect on April 4th.  If you are looking at retiring colors, particularly ink, you may want to get those right away. I would say that if they are not discounted, might as well get them now before April 4th to be sure to get them.  Items with larger discounts probably means that they have a decent supply, but if there is no discount, they those items are probably close to selling out.  That should help you decide how quickly you need to act :)  I edited the Excel sheets to eliminate the sets in French, since most of my customers buy the English sets, so if you are looking for French Sets, let me know and I can give you the longer list.   I also edited the list to highlight the items that have a discount. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! 


 
Last Chance Annual Catalog list with edits
Last Chance mini catalog list with edits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!