Thursday, June 1, 2023

Bird's Eye View book fold card

 

Hi Everyone.  Today I want to share another card that we made at Stamp Camp a couple weeks ago.  I had meant to show it earlier but got caught up in fun graduation activities and a then a summer cold.  This is such a cheerful card and I wanted to share it. 

I am using it as a Grad card but I think you can change up the sentiments and use it for so many other occasions. 



The stamp set includes several adorable birds and a variety of glasses that you can add to them. These birds are so fun to color in bright colors. I used Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green on my card. Color them bold or use subtle colors, the choice is yours! 

There are no sentiments in this set, so pair it with other stamp sets that you have on hand. I used the Charming Sentiments stamp set on my card.  





I used my Paper Snips to cut out the images. I popped some images up on dimentionals and some glued down flat to give more depth to the card. 

I colored my images in with Stampin' Blends markers.

See how to video here for tips and tricks for coloring in these birds.



I hope you will take a look at this stamp set in the Annual Catalog, I think it is super cute.  Here is how I decorated the inside. 












Here are a couple cute samples from the Annual Catalog.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!