Friday, June 9, 2023

Beautiful Balloons Shaker Card

 


Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a fun Shaker Card!  Shaker cards are fun to make and fun to receive! And they are so easy when you use Adhesive strips from Stampin' Up! 

I made this Shaker Card with the Beautiful Balloons stamps and dies from Stampin' Up! 

This is a really fun stamp set with an amazing die collection to go with it. 










These would be great for any celebration! Birthday, Graduation, July 4th! so many uses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a full length how to for this card on my YouTube Channel. Check it out!
 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!