Monday, June 19, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper

 

Hi Everyone! Today I am pairing the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper with the Inked and Tiled Punch Pack.  The Delightfully Eclectic paper pack was meant to coordinate with many of the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog. I love that they also made the paper pair with some punches! Fun! I thought I would create a couple cards to show how you can use these two products together. 


This paper is really fun and has 48 sheets of double sided paper! Standard paper packs have 12 sheets. 

Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper with 12 sheets are regularly $12.50 ($1.04 a sheet), but this mega pack has 48 sheets for $30.00 ($0.63 a sheet)! A great Value, and right now in June, selected paper packs are 15% off! 


                                         See a step by step how to video for these cards here...




 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!