Saturday, June 10, 2023

Card Sketch Challenge


 
Hi Everyone! Today I have a sketch challenge for you. I created this card for a Stamp Camp a few weeks ago and I had a few extra kits left over. Rather than make up the kits all the same, I decided to make them all different just for fun.  Well it really was fun and so I thought I would share all the versions with you. 

Here are the supplies that were in the kit.  The card base is Bubble Bath. There are also five strips of Bubble Bath card stock cut at 3 3/4 by 3/4 inches.  Two strips of designer series paper, one is 3 1/2 by 1 inch and the other is 5 1/4 by 12 inch. There are also Basic White pieces, a 2 3/8 inch circle and a inside panel piece 5 1/4 by 4 inches. 

Here are the cards I came up with using these supplies.


If you make a card with this sketch, share it with us in my Beth's Paper Cuts Idea sharing group on Facebook! Chose any colors and stamps.  We would love to see what you make! 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bethspapercuts





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!