Friday, June 30, 2023

Paper Florist flower making dies from Stampin' Up!

 

This week I pulled out the new Paper Florist dies and just cut a whole bunch of pieces from my scrap stash. I cut a huge amount, I should have taken a photo. This photo shows what's left over.  I plan to keep a container of flowers that I can pull out at any time and put on a project. 










After cutting out all the flower pieces and combining parts, I decided to make a big stack of cards. I limited myself to one pack of Designer Series Paper, I choose Delightfully Eclectic. I also choose 1 stamp set, layering leaves, since it has a lot of great sentiments, and 1 label die set, Nested Essentials, since it has a great variety of shapes and sizes. 

Here is what I came up with. I made even more but if they were too similar I didn't take a photo. 

 

 

 


 

 Here I used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder for a background and Basic White for the card base.












This card uses Night Of Navy for a base and Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper.












Card Base is Basic White and Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper.









Night of Navy card base and Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper.












Petal Pink Card Base and Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper. I also used the Gorgeously Made dies to get that notebook paper edge cut. Had to do it with this fun paper design!









Basic White card base covered with Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper.











Basic white card base covered with Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series paper.













Here I used the Dots and Spots die for the background. The Cardstock is Fresh Freesia.









For this flower I made a gift box with the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper. 










Here is a video that shows the collection more closely.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!