Monday, September 24, 2012

Monster Munchies

Monster Munchies is such a fun Halloween stamp set!  I am having a lot of fun with this one.  These little treat bags will go to the kids in my Church class.  I'm sure they will love it.  I made up a batch of assorted snacks, pretzels, raisins, M&M's, yogurt covered raisins, and peanuts.  I may switch this up a bit for the kids in my class.  I saw some fall colored M&M's so I may switch to those, or I may go with some sort of popcorn treat.  Popcorn is great because you get a lot of bang for the buck.   
I started out my embossing several on the Frankenstein stamp onto Old Olive card stock with Basic Black embossing powder.  I made some scallop circles and striped circles with my paper punches.  I used some dimensionals to pop the Old Olive paper up off the striped circle.   I used my Old Olive dolled scallop ribbon to attach the tag to the treat bag.  I have a twist tie under the ribbon to keep the food extra secure. 
Jillian helped me mix up the ingredients.   This was a fun project for Jillian and I to work on together.
This is what the whole stamp set looks like. 
And look at this cute "Bone Appetit!  I am going to put these on some cupcakes!  Fun Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!