Friday, September 28, 2012

Sponges

I had someone ask me about the paper tab on my sponges from the post the past few days.  Here is how I make them.   I used the rounded tab punch, which has been discontinued, but you can use any punch really.  It is a nice place to hold the sponge and not get your fingers all inky.  I then attached the paper to the sponge with a brad.  Easy Peasy.  I used to not have a sponge for every color, but every once and a while I would mess up a project because a sponge I used for blue tones had too much of a greenish blue or something on it and my colors ended up not true to life.  The are actually not very expensive.  You get three sponges for $3.50 and I cut them into 6 pieces each, so 18.  This container (from the container store ) holds the perfect amount for Stampin' Up's core colors.  I do have some extra sponges for when I need to use the In-Color collection.  I have them all by color family, and there is a sponge dauber in each square too.  The sponge Daubers are 12 for $10.95. 









Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!