Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pumpkin Purse

Yesterday I showed you a cute Frankenstein purse by Missi Roeber.  Today I made her Pumpkin purse.  So cute!  The Die is the same, the Petite Purse Die.  I then added some sponged stripes on the purse to give it some more real pumpkin like detail.  Missi did this with the Stripes Textured Embossing Folder, but I decided to try out sponged stripes.  I used a scrap of paper and sponged up against it to create a shadowy line.  Its hard to see it in the picture but it showed up nicely in real life.
I punched an oval in black, cut it in half, then added some teeth for my mouth.  The eyes and nose are points of a black punched star.
 
The stem is just a scrap of  Old Olive paper that I ran through the Big Shot with the Wood Grain Embossing Folder, sponged with some ink.  I added a small paper curly by wrapping a thin piece of paper around a stylus.  The stem and curly vine are attached with glue dots.
 
I hope you like this project!  Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!