Saturday, September 12, 2015

Halloween Witches' Hat

Hello everyone!  What do you think of this fun Halloween project?  I Love it!  I put mine together last week and it is just darling in real life.  Simple enough to do on your own but even more fun to get together with friends and make it.
Here is the deal.  You get together a few friends and we set a date.  Everyone orders a kit, I will supply to stamps, ink and glue, and we will have fun putting it together! Sound good?  Contact me to book a night to get together!
The kit comes with everything! The leaves that decorate the bottom of the hat can be removed if you like and are actually great to use once Halloween is over as fall or Thanksgiving leaf garland.












There were several left over pieces as well, so we can whip up a card or two as well.















I have a date that I am hosting, September 29th, at 6:30 in a room I have rented at church.  Space is limited to 12.  Contact me soon if you would like to join us!  Or, You can host a night of your own with your friends if you would rather do that.  And,  when your friends buy their kits, you can earn hostess rewards for some fun crafty products! Contact me soon to set a date. 

Check out the video so you can see how it goes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!