Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Falling Leaves

Hello everyone!  Have you noticed some of the leaves changing color? I saw a really pretty orange tree just yesterday!  Love it!  And I love leaf stamps and fall colors so this card makes me happy. 
I used Tangerine Tango and Delightful Dijon on this card, as well as touches of black on a vanilla base.















I started by making a stencil out of a piece of acetate and the leaflet dies.  I then used sponge daubers to color in my stencil image.
































I added the black leaves on top of the sponged leaves.  I also added a bit of black around the edges of the sentiment piece.














To get the extra Tangerine Tango mat, I simply punched out an extra tag piece and cut it in half to make it appear longer, and glued the pieces on the back.

















Thanks for stopping by today!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!