Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weekly Deals 9/29

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbwsdemoid=0095176
Hi everyone!  I thought I would share the Weekly Deals!  Nothing for me this time because I have it all!  Scary :)  But, If you don't have the Envelope Punch board or the Box Punch Board, now is a great time to pick them up. If you can only get one, I would go for the envelope board, there are some fun tutorials online for making boxes with it. 
Contact me with any Questions!!  I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!