Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Giant Clothespin = inspiration piece

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a fun little project that I made last week.  I have been going through my craft room looking over what to sell at my Stampin' Up! retirement sale (the products are retiring, not me) next week and I found a box of these giant clothes pins!I bought them about 8 years ago when I was hire to do a stamp camp at an office.  The boss was a podiatrist who has a staff of 5 women who all loved to craft.  As an employee appreciation she kept the office open after hours, had catering, a masseuse, and me!  We made 4 projects and she also had gift baskets made up of fun crafty products.  Wouldn't you like to work for her!?! Anyway I had a few clothes pins left over so I thought I would make up some new versions.








This first version uses the new Pop of Pink designer series paper and Washi tape collection.  The card also uses the Layering Love stamp set. 

The flower was made with the Blossom punch.
















This second version uses the new Love and Affection collection. 



















It is really simple to cover the clothes pin with a strip of DSP, and then add some embellishments and ribbon.  I plan to make  up a few more cards that I can switch out from time to time.














Don't you love that new embossing folder?  I do!!
















Product List

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!