Friday, June 17, 2016

June 2016 Paper pumpkin kit ~ So fun!

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to share what the June Paper Pumpkin kit is!  It is so fun!  The kit makes cards and cute mini banners that you can use on their own or with the cards as in the video. 

So fun!!  The kit has TWO ink spots, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe, a nice quantity of sequins, a roll of Washi tape, twine, 35 cello bag pennants (to make cute shaker banner) gold foil alphabet stickers, 6 cards and a cute stamp set! check out the video to see!!
Did you know that Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase refills of past kits?  Stampin' Up! offers refills and sometimes full kits to subscribers.  You can see what is available at the online store here.
The new kits generally appear in the store around the 25th of the month.  Contact me to learn more about Paper Pumpkin, or click the link to the right to join!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!