Friday, June 10, 2016

Today Only ~ Sneak Peek and a Raffle

OK, I realize this is not much of a sneak peek but it does let us know that the colors for this months Paper Pumpkin are bright and fun!  This showed up on the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page this morning to give us a little hint of what we will be getting in this months kit! Shaker cards maybe?  or sequins to add as a scattering across a card. Not sure, but I do like sequins!! 


There is a special for new subscribers below, but continue scrolling to see my special for those who subscribed before and want to try a kit again.




This amazing offer starts Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
 This is only for new subscribers.
  • The price of the kit ($5 USD/$7 CAD) is commissionable.
  • This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Discount applies to one kit for June 2016. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
  • Offer starts on Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
  • Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.


 This cute little garbage can is my offer to those of you who can not take advantage of the promotion because you have your email already in the system because you have purchased a kit in the past.  Sign up again for Paper Pumpkin and I will put your name into a drawing for this cute collapsible garbage can!  It is about 10 inches tall when you pop it open.  Great to keep on your craft table or to take with you to a crop for all those little scraps. 
You must act quickly though because these sale and raffle offers end at 11:50 Mountain time!
Click the link on the right of my blog, be sure you designate me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I will have my daughter draw the winner when I get order confirmations on Monday. 
Contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!