Thursday, June 2, 2016

Display Stamper Application

Hi Everyone!!  Today's post is an application to be a Display Stamper at the upcoming OnStage event in Madison Wisconsin in November! I had such a great time at the last event in April that I know I wont want to miss this event! For the Application I need to make 3 cards, 2 3D projects and 1 scrapbook page. I wanted to showcase products from the BEAUTIFUL new catalog, so all of my projects feature new items.   Today I will show photos of each project for the application, then in the days ahead I will give you some close ups and tips to make each one.

First up is the pretty card using the new Pop Of Pink designer series paper.  The paper uses Black, White and Melon Mambo, as well as gold.  So pretty.  I used the Rose from Picture Perfect as my focal point.  This is a really fun stamp set that has you layer 3 stamps to create the finished image. This card also features a new Bakers Twine, Thick Melon Mambo.




This next card features the new exclusive Hostess set, Time of Year.  This is a fun set with many banners to change up your season or greeting.  I went with the Birthday banner today because I really wanted to use the fun new In-Color collection.  I stamped Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy onto Vellum to give a fun see-through balloon effect. The balloons are from the Balloon Celebration stamp set.



This third card uses the new Love and Affection suite of products.  I really love the Designer Series paper Affectionately yours because Crumb Cake is a favorite of mine and paired with Night of Navy it is divine! I love the embosses copper on the paper as well!  I used an Aqua Painter to add a watercolor wash to the background, and also some fun splatter. The Thanks is from the Hello You Thinlits.




My First 3D project was made with the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set and punch.   This is a really big set, 53 stamps!! Bundled with a new punch and it is a must have.  I used five of the stamps here, the Happy, Graduation, Celebrate, Congrats and banner.  Because Photopolymer stamps are bendable, I as able to curve the stamps to fit into the banner! Fun!  I also used another new punch, Sprinkles, a fun confetti punch! The Sprinkles punch lets you make confetti on exactly the colors you need! Our town's high school is the York Dukes and their colors are green and white, with a bit of black! Cucumber Crush was perfect! I was so glad I had the new Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine to make the fun tassel. The new Cucumber Crush 5/8" Mini stripe Ribbon is perfect for the bow and how fun that it matches the edges of the banner stamp?!! Love it!





My next 3D item is the giant clothes pin! I used the Pop of Pink designer series paper and Washi tape to decorate the Clothes pin.  You can make several fun card to display in the clip.  This card uses the Pop of Pink DSP and Washi Tape as well as the Layering Love stamp set. 
















And finally my scrapbook page!  I wanted to use this cute picture of my little two on their last day of school and I was pleasantly surprise to see that my daughter's skirt works great with the new In-Color Collection!  Do you think in Stampin' Up! colors like I do? 
This page uses a stamp set called Perfectly Wrapped and it actually goes with a kit that makes fun bags and boxes.  I Love when sets can serve many functions so I thought I would show how this set is perfect for scrapbooking as well!  I used the fun dotted lines to create journaling lines and the flowers are sized both big and small to use as needed.  There are several great sentiments to choose from too, such as the Happy Day on my page, and also Hooray!
I hope that you liked my projects!  Don't forget to check back over the next few days to get a closer look at the projects, as well as some tips and tricks!!

I wanted to take this time to also talk to you about OnStage!! OnStage is a fun event, like a convention, that Stampin' Up! holds a couple times a year.  The events take place across the county and move around a bit so that Demonstrators from all over can get a chance to attend.  It is a really fun event and there are sneak peeks, project ideas, tips and tricks, and prizes!  The event is full of other stamping enthusiasts and you are sure of a good time!  This is just one of the MANY great things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  If you have ever thought about joining, now is the time! During the month of June new recruits get to choose 2 additional stamp sets FREE! This is in addition to the already great deal that is the starter kit.  For just $99 you can choose $125 worth of products to make up your custom starter kit!  click the Join my team button at the top of my blog, or contact me with any questions you may have! I am happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!