Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sunset Anniversary card with the Best Birds Bundle

Hi everyone.  Today I wanted to share another card I made with the new Best Birds stamp set and Birds and Blooms thinlits dies.  This card is a copy of one that's been done many times with Stampin' Up's Owl Builder Punch or the Bird Builder punch.  I thought I would update the idea with the new Birds and Blooms Thinlits dies as well.  The Stamp set comes with the Happy Anniversary stamp and so it just makes sense to have a set of love birds don't you think?




The background is sponged with Crushed Curry, Pumpkin pie, Tempting Turquoise and Night of Navy.











I made a video showing how to make the card step by step.  Check it out below! 

I am just getting the hang of the whole video thing, so bear with me as I work out all the kinks :)
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!