Tuesday, June 14, 2016

So Glad you are here! Made with Love Stamp set.

Hi everyone, I thought I would share a little frame I made to go with a gift for a friend who had twin boys!  This is her first baby and I remembered going through lots of onsies with my babies, so that is what I gave her, lots of onsies in several sizes! I made a matching card, which I forgot to photograph before giving it all away but it looks pretty much the same as the frame.
Just a quick post today as I am running running running today!  But better a quick post then none at all right?  And next time I will remember to take more photos before bagging up my gifts :)

Supplies: Made with love Stamp set
Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango ink, soft sky in the background.  Stamped on Watercolor paper and colored with Aqua Painters.

Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!