Friday, June 10, 2016

Retired Products Sale and New Catalog kick off Tomorrow!

Hi everyone! If you live in my area I invite you to stop by my Annual Retired Products and New Catalog Kick off Saturday June 11 from 9:00 AM to noon.  I am using a room at my church for this event and you can stop by anytime. Sale and catalog premier is at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene at 536 North Route 53, Lombard Illinois (just south of North Ave).  Head upstairs to room 202. Browse through my retired products and pick up some great deals.  Stamp sets are reduced from 30% to as much as 70% off! Designer series paper is $5 for a full pack, less for open packs.  I also have Ribbon, Buttons, and more.
There will be a FREE Make-and-Take project and some displays of new items.
I will have a raffle for all attendees and extra tickets for those placing an order from the new catalog.
  I hope to see you there!!

Can't make it?  I will update my list of  retired products here after the sale so you can find some great deals too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!