Friday, June 10, 2016

Happy Day! Perfectly Wrapped Stamp set

Hi everyone!! Today I would like to share a cute scrapbook page!  The photo was from the last day of school for Jillian and Zachary.  Zachary has sure grown a lot since the beginning of the year! There was not such a big height difference at the beginning of the school year! 

I wanted to use my new InColor collection this week so I was happily surprised to notice that my daughter's skirt seems to have been commissioned by Stampin' Up! to match them! And my son got seems to be in the spirit with his blues and greens!  I decided to stick to three colors and went with Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim. 


I was looking over my brand new stamps and noticed the set Perfectly Wrapped, which is meant to pair with a packaging kit.  I love packaging type kits and party favor type projects so I bought this set right away, but as I looked at it I realized that it is perfect for scrapbook pages as well.  The Happy Day is a great size for a title, and the circle makes a great frame.
The flowers are in multiple sizes for backgrounds or focal points.



There is are even little dotted lines that are great for journaling!! See, it's a scrapbook set, they just didn't know it!!









Thanks for stopping by!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!